What is considered a Dental Emergency?
Emergency Dental Care in Rehoboth Beach
Any situation that is causing you tooth pain or discomfort is considered a dental emergency. Common problems that require emergency dental care in the 19971 area include:
- A broken or lost tooth
- A tooth that been partially dislodged
- Sudden severe swelling
- A sore on the gum that looks like a pimple
- A broken or lost crown or filling
- An object caught between the teeth that can't be removed with brushing or dental floss
- Injuries to the lips, gums, or palate
Contact our 19971 Emergency Dentist ASAP!
If you have a dental emergency that is causing you pain or discomfort, do not wait to contact our emergency dentist at Rehoboth Beach Dental! Our emergency dentist in Rehoboth Beach will work with you to provide emergency dental care.