What is considered a Dental Emergency?
Emergency Dentistry in Rehoboth Beach, DE
Any situation that is causing you pain or discomfort is a dental emergency. Other specific problems that should be treated immediately by your dentists are as follows:
- A broken or lost tooth
- A tooth that been partially dislodged
- Sudden severe swelling
- A sore on the gum that looks like a pimple
- A broken or lost crown or filling
- An object caught between the teeth that can't be removed with brushing or dental floss
- Injuries to the lips, gums, or palate
If you have a dental injury that is causing you pain or discomfort, call Rehoboth Beach Dental right away and we will get you in for an emergency appointment.