Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Rehoboth Beach Dental, we believe that every patient should be informed about their dental care. We strongly encourage questions, and we promise to go over our procedures and services with you beforehand so that you can have all the facts before you make important decisions about your dental health care.
We are happy to provide the answers to some common questions that many patients have about both their dental care and Rehoboth Beach Dental. If your question is not here or if you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at (302) 226-7960.
- Do you accept new patients?
- How should I care for my dentures?
- I just dropped my dentures! What should I do?
- Are cosmetic dental procedures covered by my insurance?
- Which cosmetic procedures are right for me?
- What advantages do dental bridges have over dentures?
- What should I do if my crown comes off?
- Aren't dental veneers just for movie stars and celebrities?
- Are dental veneers permanent?
- What is considered a Dental Emergency?
- Are dental implant restorations an alternative to dentures?
- Who can get dental implants?
- At what age should my kids start seeing the dentist?
- Are my kids old enough to brush their teeth by themselves?
- What can I do to prevent periodontal (gum) disease?
- How many times should I brush and floss every day?